Monday, July 25, 2011

day 2, Storm approaching.....

This is hard.
Going to farmer's market in a minute and think it will be easier when I am better prepared. Hard to fall asleep when you're hungry. Or at least it is for me.

Sophie is back from the East Coast. She is being mean to me.Will check back in soon.

OK. Stocked up on fruits and veg so I won't feel so starving and hopefully can stick with this.
Have been invited to a fairly exclusive writer's/actor's group tonight and I'm REAL excited about it. (maybe this could become a toe back in?) - then tomorrow, Mark and I are driving up to Santa Barbara to hopefully speak with a super cool and super WEALTHY Texan who might be interested in movie investing.....things are getting interesting around here.

Meanwhile - I am watching the news and the President's address to the nation biting my nails (not literally....I'm not a nail biter) because this DEBT CEILING HOSTAGE MOVE that the crazy Tea Baggers are pulling - will not ONLY affect millions of Americans and American companies - it will directly affect ME. In a VERY BAD WAY if it doesn't get raised on time! My timing for possibly selling my house is August 4. And NO ONE is going to want to buy if interest rates shoot up the way ALL the economists say they will if the Baggers continue this dangerous game. I am possibly SO SCREWED. It feels like a giant storm is brewing and I know the exact date it will land. August 4th. And that's real,real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment