Sunday, July 24, 2011

dinner - day 1.

I am STARVING. Raw broccoli sounding pretty good. Funny how your brain ONLY thinks of food when you're starving - all of my other neurotic and deep thoughts pushed aside. Like a 14 year old boy thinks about sex. Remember how THAT was , all of you BOYS!!????? Don't lie.

OK. Tomorrow is the farmer's market - after that I'll be good. Tonight - raw broccoli and a mango,orange juice concoction. YUMMMMMM....right???? ....convincing myself it WILL be yummy. Going to look at expert, Kristan Andrew's website now. I have consumed 4 glasses of water with lime juice. And some unsweetened cranberry juice (which tastes AWFUL!!! I'm not going to LIE to you here! What would the point be!!!???)

I want SEX. And maybe a cigarette. Hope none of my kids are reading this. Of course they aren't! If I start sounding loopy - it's because I'm SO FUCKING HUNGRY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment