Tuesday, July 26, 2011

day 3....already screwed it up.

OK. Last night's writer's group thing was really fun. Instead of uptight, West-side jerk-balls - the writers were shockingly sweet. AND the actors. So, I blew the whole raw food thing by going out for pizza and beer afterwards. Oh well. Murphy's law.

Getting ready to head up to Santa Barbara with my gay BFF, Mark. Which is fun because this Texan with the beach house there has a 'gay Mark' of his own - who is also a decorator (mine's art dept.!)I have my materials ready - and I'm excited about the prospect of getting this guy to invest in one of the best scripts I've ever read.

I am also inspired to roll up my sleeves and get back into some of the tougher stories for my blog. There's no point in being worried about things that haven't happened yet. I fear for this country. Now more than I ever have. But I keep trying to remind myself that I'll have enough cash (even in a fire sale scenario) to flee this country and try another for a while.Seriously thinking about taking my 13 year old son on a trip around the world for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment